The objective of the Center to serve the best interests of the Muslim community of Grater Toronto Area and the rest of the world who would benefit through online. The following are some of the activities, and not limited to all the goodness the someone could benefit from.
- Five Daily Prayers.
- Friday Jumu’ah.
- Weekly and Weekend Halakas (Lectures)
- Weekend Quran & Islamic teachings for the kids
- Tharawih and Qiyaam during the month of Ramadhan.
- Conduct and engage in religious, charitable, educational, cultural, and other activities according to Islamic teachings as specified in the Glorious Quran and the Sunnah (The teachings, examples and actions approved by the Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him (PBUH).
- Educate Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam and the Islamic way of life.
- Develop appropriate and adequate institutions to serve Islam. This includes establishing educational institutions to provide quality Islamic education in an Islamic environment.